The all-new Triumph Tiger 900 middleweight adventure bike is here, and we’ve got the top-dog Rally Pro version. It is filled to the brim with high-end technologies and equipment, putting it on the premium side of the market at $24,750 rideaway.
In this video, we ride the Tiger 900 on road and dirt to see if its real-world performance matches its spec-sheet.
What we like:
- Lovely new engine, strong performance
- Huge level of standard equipment
- Confidence inspiring off-road
Room for improvement:
- Instrumentation a bit much at times
- Bit time-consuming to turn off traction control, etc
- Complex switchgear a bit hard to navigate