All is in readiness for the inaugural Phillip Island Motorcycle Festival, and INFO MOTO is all geared up to be part of the whole deal.
The full five-day event running from October 7-11, is designed to dovetail with the 2022 Phillip Island MotoGP (Oct 14-16) with bands – including renowned party band Chocolate Starfish on the Saturday night, trade stands, the annual Blessing of the Bikes, Show and Shines, Poker runs and a tonne more bike related mania.
Of course, the INFO MOTO team will be on-site over the weekend with some very special machinery inside our purpose-built marquee. See our Speed Twin Super Build in all its glory as well as an all-new INFO MOTO project bike to be revealed at the event.
Come along and have a chat with the team and support a great cause in Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation. More information on the charity here.
Of course, punters are encouraged to take part for one day or come for the full five days, and simply pay as you go.
Those who want the full five days of shenanigans can do just about everything for $125. Pretty good value when you consider you get:
• Friday night band INXSIVE – INXS Tribute Band – with local support band Andrew Wallace Band.
• Saturday night band Chocolate Starfish with local support band The Times.
• Sunday entry to Blessing Of The Bikes. 9am to 3pm
• Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelaces/Motorbike Pin and Patch.
• Monday Pub Party Night San Remo Hotel.
• Tuesday Pub Party Night Hotel Phillip Island – Cowes.
The Saturday event is free to public in main street of Cowes and families are more than welcome.
Again, the INFO MOTO team will be on-site to catch up with you lot. Be sure to drop in and say g’day. For tickets and more details click here.