We take a look at Australian bike gear maker SA1NT’s new Armoured Puffer, a casual yet protective jacket that looks as good on the bike as it does off. Watch our review video here:
The SA1NT Armoured Puffer is now available from $399 in sizes Small to XXL. Get yours here.
- Tough 500D Cordura Nylon outer featuring a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to bead moisture off the surface
- Internal laminated membrane for additional waterproof and windproof protection whilst keeping the jacket breathable
- Internal pockets for D30 Ghost armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Internal pockets for D30 Viper back armour
- Forearm and cuff adjustment to dial-in elbow armour position
- Recycled synthetic down fill which behaves better in wet conditions while also being more environmentally friendly
- Waterproof main zip
- Removable structured hood
- Large reflective SA1NT branding to aid low-light visibility
- Large rear map pocket for storage
Spencer has a keen eye for hard news, and does some of his best living on deadline day. He loves more than anything to travel on his motorcycle, and is adamant that Melbourne Bitter is a world-class lager. He also knows how to operate the big computery thing in the office. By night, Spencer plays guitar with Melbourne punk outfit LOUTS.